home           about           eat           create          travel         




flowers!!

April 1, 2014

this has got to have been the coldest winter we have dealt with in my lifetime.... or so it seems!!! it wasn't the snowiest but bitter cold days.  i usually love winter and all its fun activities but this year i have never been so ready for spring!!!  today is officially april 1st.... my favorite month of the year! :)  i love april because (i know it is brown outside..) but people are so happy all the time!!! every year in april people escape their homes, you can start going on outdoor walks/runs (i took my first one last weekend), the snow melts and the grass begins to turn green.  and of course i love my birthday!!!

like last year, macy's has their annual flower show put on by bachman's.  this year's theme is the secret garden.  macy's does an excellent job planning this right when people are so antsy to see flowers but the tulips & daffodils haven't popped up yet outside. my sister and i decided to make our way up there last week to ooooh and awwww at the gorgeous blooms.


















 i love that they label all of the flowers and plants so we know what we are looking at!! it gets me very anxious for planting my own garden.... i guess its a little over a month away now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment