home           about           eat           create          travel         




It's a Boy!!!!

March 28, 2014

Yay!!! We found out that the little bundle of joy on the way is a BOYYYYY!!! I definitely admit I was surprised because I thought it was a girl, but I am very excited!!!!! I am such a planner that with the option of finding out- I had to!! I would like the think I could possibly wait to be surprised in the future...but who really knows!?? It is a big deal! We had to share the news that day with family and friends. Everyone was very excited for us!! Later that week we went to register for boy things and I think that is when I got the most excited seeing the baby stuff and picking out adorable little boy things. I have a total weakness for the soft fuzzy blankets, preppy boy shirts and baby nikes!! omg!! i just cannot wait for the snow to finally (FINALLY) melt so we can get started on the nursery (another story...but we have to fix the roof). i will definitely show progress and pictures!! 


this is the most stinkin adorable little onesie my sister & brother-in-law bought us!!! i hope it will fit him!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment