home           about           eat           create          travel         




welcome!

January 1, 2013

welcome to my blog! happy 2013! i am ecstatic to finally be starting sparkle happy! in this blog i hope to share with you my love of details. i love party planning, trying out new recipes, persuing a new craft and experimenting in the world of photography. i recently got married in 2011 so i am a somewhat newlywed. through my life with my husband, greg, i have learned i enjoy the domestic side of myself especially cooking, gardening & organizing. i live in minnesota but love to travel whenever i can, especially when it means exploring somewhere i have never been or learning about history. my family means the world to me and i love spending time together. i love doing anything to make someone happy and add a little sparkle to their life!

No comments:

Post a Comment